EXTREMELY UPSET AND ANGRY OVER VERIZON NOT KEEPING APPOINTMENT TO INSTALL LANDLINE
Ilona1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Back in mid December I ordered TRIPLE PLAY (I already have Cable & Internet in addition to Wireless Cell Service). I explained how I needed a landline BEFORE January 6th and SPECIFICALLY requested January 2, 2013 for Landline Installation. I received (2) two confirmation phone calls in addition to a Landline Telephone Number. I also received a confirmation LETTER in the mail.

My husband waited at home the ENTIRE day yesterday and when he phoned Verizon at 4 PM (after being on hold for 30 minutes) he was told that Verizon had no record of the order (despite having given them our Order Confirmation Number) and that "Someone would get back to us in 24 hours".

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I have to say that when I first switched from TWC to Verizon 2 years ago I was extremely pleased with the service. Now it seems that the Verizon Customer Service has seriously declined.

Plus they force you to sign a 2-year contract (in order to not pay a year's salary) which means we are trapped with increasingly worse service.

MY LANDLINE NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED NOW, TODAY! AND I WANT A ONE MONTH CREDIT FOR MY AGGRAVATION.

Re: EXTREMELY UPSET AND ANGRY OVER VERIZON NOT KEEPING APPOINTMENT TO INSTALL LANDLINE
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Ilona,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes