Email address for Customer Service
leighleigh33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need an email address for someone in the Billing department for Verizon Residential service.  After spending an hour and 1/2 on the phone on Friday explaining my issue to 3 different people, promised a call back by noon, it's now Monday at 1:30 and I have heard from no one.   I found an email address doing a google search and got a generic reply that I would get a response in 24 hours but that too was Friday at 4:00pm and no reply.  I am now BEYOND upset and as much as I hate Comcast, am thinking about switching to them unless someone can help.     Please help me find an email so I can send my email to the correct place, I am NOT spending another minute on the phone!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Email address for Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi leighleigh33,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad the billing related issue was addressed and rectified. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and feel free to reach out anytime you have question/concern with your service. Thank you for being a part of Verizon and have a good one!

Thanks,

Hugo

0 Likes
billyo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need to speak with someone regarding a payment arrangement. My phone has been disrupted, and live chat ended a call before I could talk to them in regards to the problem. SO...no phone, no live chat, and no email address to set something up. What do I do now?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
billyo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

No agent has contacted me, and again live chat is out....with no phone I am kind of in a bind here

0 Likes