Email alert when someone leaves a voice message
rdalesan

I followed all the steps to have an email sent to me in the event someone leaves a voice message on my home phone.  Have had messages but received no email.. how come?

0 Likes
Re: Email alert when someone leaves a voice message
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your trouble regarding not getting email notification to cell phone.  You may want to check your inbox to verify that email is being sent. You may have to check your phone settings if emails are showing up in inbox. If you need further assistance just let me know.

Thanks,

Jerrold_VZ

0 Likes
rdalesan

Email is working fine.  what do you mean by checking phove settings?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

IF you have regular pots (plain old telephone service) Fios Telephone then you need to sign up for Verizon Call assistant (free)

go there, and hit the sign up button.  it takes a day or two to process your order, then you'll get an email saying they are ready for you to activate, and then you go back to the same website and activate. 

once you are activated, you have to log into that website (same username and password as you use, to pay your bill) and once signed in, it's on the left hand side menu, a section that says settings.   You can manage your alerts there.

if you have Verizon's "digital voice" (its different than fios telephone) - then you will be logging in (no sign up or activation required) at Verizons Fios Voice Account Manager    Once your into that website (same username and password as you use, to pay your bill) then it's under the left hand menu where it says Voicemail, and then voicemail notification. 

0 Likes