Email voicemail notifications not available in FIOS digital voice?
terpsucka

I signed up for FIOS digital voice under the impression that I could get email notifications of voicemails, including a sound file of the message, but when I went into voicemail to set it up, the email option was not there.  The "Getting Started" guide says that it should be option 3 on the "Notification options" menu, but the voice prompts in the notifications menu just skip option 3, and if I enter 3 it tells me "invalid option."  What gives??

0 Likes
Re: Email voicemail notifications not available in FIOS digital voice?
pantru

Even I am looking for Voice mail to email option which was very convenient when I was with Vonage.

I am not able to enter option 3 to enter notification option. Need to call support and check.

0 Likes
dcaf1

I Have been trying to get voice assistant since I subscribed to Verizon on Dec 2. Despite countless calls,chat sessions,e-mails

and  robo calls am beginning to think call assistant does not exist.  Despite speaking to someone in customer support who only handles call assistant nothing. I even got a computer generated call to look for the email on how to set it up Still Nothing. I can't believe I am saying this but at least comcast worked!!!!!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@dcaf wrote:

I Have been trying to get voice assistant since I subscribed to Verizon on Dec 2. Despite countless calls,chat sessions,e-mails

and  robo calls am beginning to think call assistant does not exist.  Despite speaking to someone in customer support who only handles call assistant nothing. I even got a computer generated call to look for the email on how to set it up Still Nothing. I can't believe I am saying this but at least comcast worked!!!!!!

0 Likes
geok3

This feature used to work but no longer functions.  I have also tried calling Verizon without any avail.  I wish that they would fix this issue.

0 Likes