Re: FILE COMPLAINT
rohit_nyc

I would like to file numerous complaints with Verizon fios.

1)  Last Thurs night, called to report no television signal, despite internet/TV guide working fine.  Technician (#1) came on Fri AM and changed the faulty old style ONT box to another faulty old-style ONT, which stopped working minutes after he left.  Later technicians told me that he should have replaced it with a new ONT box, which would have taken longer, but been a permanent solution.

2)  A second technician (who was excellent) came at the end of Friday, and told me because of the error in the morning, now we would have to wait until Monday AM to have it fixed, so would be without services for the weekend.

3)  On Monday AM, received numerous alerts that the technician (#3) was coming between 8am-12 (including a phone call from him),  but he never showed up.  We stayed home from work, waiting all morning for nothing, which was very incredibly inconvenient.

4) We rescheduled a visit for Tues AM, at which time the technician (#4) finally changed the ONT box (should have been done on Fri AM).  A few hours after he left, now the internet stopped working.

5)  Finally on Wed AM, the fifth technician came and fixed the internet.

6)  So, from Friday to Wed, we did not have service due to faulty Verizon equipment, yet we were charged the normal Verizon fees, which I found astounding.  Secondly, a technician was supposed to come on Monday morning but blew us off, which was extremely inconvenient.  And thirdly, because the initial technician did not do what was supposed to be done, we needed 5 technicians to visit over a 5 day course.  

I would like credit restored for the time that we did not have service, as well as for the inconvenience of constantly traveling back and forth from home to work to wait for hours for the various technicians.

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: FILE COMPLAINT
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to call Verizon directly, and request a refund.  Ask for the billing department.

0 Likes