quick menu

FIOS Call answer problem

FIOS Call answer problem

Contributor robin
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(5,523 Views)

Hi

I have FIOS phone service and it only recently came to my attention that I don't have call answer working.  It only gives a busy signal if you try to call the number and the person on the phone cannot even see who is calling.  I am pretty sure that is included in the bundle of TV/Internet/Phone so can anyone give me the heads up on what is going on?  If it needs to be set up how or is there a problem with my service?

Thanks,

Robin

1 REPLY 1
Contributor ALM168
Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(5,437 Views)

Call waiting/Caller ID non identification is a known problem that Verizon techs do not like to discuss while on the phone. It took me many calls to find someone that was open and said that there is a problem with the compatibility of the hardware and software and a fix is planned to be done in Dec-Jan time frame. Don't try to get a refund for this service as I was told that it was part of the bundle and could not be itemised out.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios