FIOS One Bill Phone voice message says I have not paid my one-bill
test7771

I have FIOS my cell with auto pay set on

Every month I get a message on my cell phone that I have not paid my bill, and suggests that I might want to try auto pay

I have tried to contact a human representative and even actually talked with one, they say that there is not problem and

my account is paid in full, I tell then about the message and they then transfer me to the FIOS One bill representative

which I think does not exist..

Usually at this point I Give Up, buy this time I thought I would ask if I am the only one who has a problem with Verizon's

problem solving service.

By tyhe way I am surprised that the Spell check here did not find FIOS as a valid entry.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS One Bill Phone voice message says I have not paid my one-bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello test777,

We did not get a reply from you regarding this issue and we are closing your private support case. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Thanks,

-Rachel

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Test777,

We've had to close your private support case due to non-response. If you still require further assistance, please reach out to us by creating a post in this thread letting us know.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes