Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Few freedom essentials home voice mail questions

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Few freedom essentials home voice mail questions

Message 1 of 2
(5,614 Views)

Just bundled internet (dsl) and pots with a package that includes 7.1 and freedom essentials. Home voice mail was set up and seems to work fine.

I have a panasonic dect multi handset system and set it to look for messages but when I leave a message on my voicemail the stutter tone happens but i dont think it is getting the fsk tone. does this need to be added to my account?

Also I cant access homevoice mail on the vca. Do I have to call in and have this added to vca?

One more question, some say that you can call in and have it set up where you cell phone gets a text message when someone leaves a message on the home voice mail? is this true? If so how?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Few freedom essentials home voice mail questions

Message 2 of 2
(5,591 Views)

Not sure what vca is and fsk... 

As far as getting the text about a message being left, you can call customer service and order that.  It's a type of "message indicator".

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.