FiOS Digital Voice US + 11 countries pack details
hrishiks

Hi - I have the FiOS  Digital Voice US + 11 Countries pack as part of my FiOS package but am having a hard time getting a clear view on what that includes.  I am trying to confirm the 11 countries that are included and also whether calls to landline as well as mobile are included for those 11 countries.  I am getting conflicting answers from Verizon Support - so trying to see if (a) there is anywhere on the VZ website where this is clearly stated and (b) if not listed on the website, what the clear answer on this is?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiOS Digital Voice US + 11 countries pack details
11countries
Enthusiast - Level 1

I confirmed just now the 11 countries with a Verizon chat representative:

-China

-Dominican Republic
-Hong Kong
-India
-Mexico
-Pakistan
-Portugal
-Singapore
-South Korea
-United Kingdom

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11countries
Enthusiast - Level 1

I confirmed just now the 11 countries with a Verizon chat representative:

-China

-Dominican Republic
-Hong Kong
-India
-Mexico
-Pakistan
-Portugal
-Singapore
-South Korea
-United Kingdom

0 Likes
jayesh1

No Canada ?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe FIOS DIgital Voice US includes at least some parts of Canada.

0 Likes
Shrish
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is not clear. I chatted with verizon representative before making calls and was told that calls to India nad UK are included in the 11 countries only to see hige bill next months.  When I  chatted back verizon rep says  free calling applies only if called from select zip codes from NY metro area and mine is not in it.   Since I had chat transcript stored proving that I was miquoted, , verizon  provided  a credit, 

0 Likes
judo2

It includes calls made to only landlines in those 11 countries. There is a charge for calls made to cell phones.

0 Likes
HelpVerizon1

is cell phones to these countries included? from my land line? without charge.

0 Likes
Artie67

I switched from Cox to Verizon after I was told calling 11 countries including India would be free. IT'S NOT. I got my bill this month and was charged $130 for calls to India (which were free with Cox).

I am trying to resolve this with Verizon as I write this. But be very careful when Verizon sales reps. tell you their Digital Phone service includes free calls to 11 nations.

The customer service rep is now telling me they're trying to adjust my bill. And going forward, I'll have to pay $15 monthly for free calling to 11 nations. 

0 Likes