Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
According to the manual, there should be a voice mail indicator on the main page when you log in to the Digital Voice site. http://www.verizon.com/fiosvoice. I don't have that indicator. It is missing. I have the Missed Calls indicator, but no Voice Mails indicator. I also don't have the Voice Mail Settings button on the left column. The manual also says I can play the messages from the site as well, but I don't have that option either. I don't have any voicemail settings or options through the website.
How do I get these settings activated? I'd like to change the number of rings and listen to my voicemail through the site.
The indicator is working now. It took a phone call to Verizon FiOS support, and them submitting a support ticket internally to get it resolved. It took three calls for them to finally get it working. Every time I called they said it would be up to 24 hours, but it took the third call to finally get it activated.