FiOS Voicemail - no stutter tone, but constant light indicator

FiOS Voicemail - no stutter tone, but constant light indicator

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(6,115 Views)

Hi,

I recently switched to Verizon FiOS phone (from Comcast).  When a message is left, there is no stutter dial tone.  Also, the message indicator light flashes both when there is a message and when there are no messages.   I have tried deleting all messages, calling myself, leaving a message, deleting it, and backing out of the menu system using * key.  All to no avail. 

I dread calling Level 1 tech support (as I run tech support for another company and know that the newb will be clueless).  Any chance one of the pros here wants to help reset my config?

Many thanks,

Culpepper

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(6,078 Views)

Whats up culpepper! Go head an private message me your info & I will look into it thanks! Brett

Brett
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(5,953 Views)

I spent over half an hour with two different techs attempting to regain stutter dial tone. Still nothing. 

And what is with this 'send me a PM' thing? Is there a reason you wouldn't want to answer in the forum?

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(5,946 Views)

PMs are used to share private information that should not be posted on a public forum.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.