Filing a complaint with Verizon
Kushlash

My phone service went down Tuesday morning.  The earliest appt on line was the FOLLOWING Monday.  A call to customer service took over an hour, and the only assistance was a supposed forwarding of calls to a cell phone --and that had to be "manually" done.  Now, that has failed and I have been on the phone twice trying to get it fixed.  In the meantime, I am now subject to the phone ringing, as it seems the phone now rings for calls, but no one can actually communicate.  This is not customer service, and tech support takes no ownership.  I want to be able to get this escalated.  No one should have to put up with this type of service.  Verizon needs to compensate for my time on the phone and the massive amount of cell phone minutes I have to use up dealing with customer service, as well as credit for the days of no service (without me having to call billing!)There is no mechanism, for raising service failure with management!

0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint with Verizon
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes