Fios Online Support - What is URL?
Screenscope

The other day we lost dial tone on our Fios Business line. I found an online tech support chat room where they were able to fix it remotely. I cannot find that chat room again -- no search engine can uncover it. Only chat is for sales.

Does anyone know the URL for the online tech support chat room?

I don't have dial tone so the 800# is useless to me. When you e-mail small business support, they say someone will reply in two days.

I have to say, Verizon's technical support is beyond terrible. It is pretty ridiculus actually.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Online Support - What is URL?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can reach the chat feature through here:  Support page

0 Likes
Screenscope

Thanks for the suggestion, but I can't access this. Verizon support page is stuck in virtual loop. You click on the chat icon and it asks you to log in. You log in and it takes you to your business account page. Then you click on the chat icon again and it asks you to log in, and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so onand so on and so on and so on.

I have tried on 4 different browsers --- Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera -- and none will allow you to chat. Oh you can chat with the SALES chat room no problem. Verizon only wants to sell, not support.

Still have no dial tone -- day 4 - repeat day 4 - without dial tone. My customers aren't even getting my voicemail box. Nothing.

Thanks Verizon for another week of stellar service that I pay nearly $600 a month for and spend half my time dealing with someone, somewhere to FIX your terrible product. And the process is never the same twice. It takes 45 minutes to get through to a human being when I do have voice service and then it is usually the wrong department. The CS reps are untrained and generally unhelpful.

The only time I got good customer service and an almost instant fix was when I got through to that chat room -- which I guess Verizon took down to save money.  

If you are going to keep on taking away dial tone from your customers, you better have a way to provide technical support via online. And sending an email to the Verizon Small Business with the automatic (someone will reply in 2-4 business days) is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! Really 2-4 business days? Can you please hire some more people in India to respond to e-mails?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Screenscope,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Screenscope

Ha! Here is another joke. The sale chat room suggested I try:

https://www22.verizon.com/secure/pages/requestrepair/

Guess what? It is out of service? Good luck people without dial tone. See screen capture below:

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We hadn't heard back from you on your private support case.

If you still require assistance, please create a new post, so we can revisit, if needed.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes