Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Fios Triple Play phone charges

SOLVED
yenracd
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Fios Triple Play phone charges

Message 1 of 3
(880 Views)

Hello!

I noticed on my latest bill from Verizon, I am being charged .75 for "direct dialed calls".  I have had this triple play for a long time now and this is the first time ever that I was charged for calls.  Does this sound like a mistake on my bill, or is it possible to be charged for phone calls when you have the triple play?  I made these calls within my own state, and I previously have made calls within my state without being charged extra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Re: Fios Triple Play phone charges

Message 2 of 3
(871 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Message 2 of 3
(872 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

yenracd
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 3 of 3
(862 Views)

Thank for the email link!  Appreciate it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title