Switch Account

Fios Voice Mail options

Fios Voice Mail options

Contributor GraceEllen
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(893 Views)

Can anyone tell me how to set up the number of times the phone will ring before the voice mail picks up?  i.e. I'd like to set mine to answer in 3 rings, but to ring 4 or 5 times before the busy message comes on.

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 2 of 4
(887 Views)

@GraceEllen wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to set up the number of times the phone will ring before the voice mail picks up?  i.e. I'd like to set mine to answer in 3 rings, but to ring 4 or 5 times before the busy message comes on.

I don't quite know what you mean by " ... answer in 3 rings, but to ring 4 or 5 times before the busy message comes on ... " but I can suggest how to set the number of rings before the system goes to voice mail.

On this web site at the top of the page, go to My Services/Home Phone/Voice Mails.  Then in the left column choose Voice Mail Settings, and under Telephone Settings you will find the number of rings.

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 3 of 4
(850 Views)

FIOS Phone options can also be set here:

www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 4 of 4
(827 Views)

use that website, it is super easy.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.