Fios bundle without Verizon Freedom Essentials?
Mary1638

I presently have a two year agreement for FIOS which includes Verizon Freedom Essentials, Fios Internet and Fios TV. My two year agreement will be up in Feb 2010.

I like Fios Internet and Fios TV.  I only need the very basic form of Fios phone service. I make only a handful of local calls per year and no long distance calls. I understand in order to get Fios intenet I need Fios phone service.

I can't seem to find any bundle that gives me Fios internet and Fios TV without having to pay nearly $50 per month for Verizon Freedem Essentials.

Can I purchase a very basis Fios phone service+Fios Internet+Fios TV? Do I need to contact Verizon In Feb 2010 and order them individually? I do not see any bundles that does not require you to by Verizon Freedom Essentials in order to get Fios Internet and Fios TV.

Mary

0 Likes
Re: Fios bundle without Verizon Freedom Essentials?
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

We can surely make your triple play a double play with just Fios TV and Internet.  You do not need Essentials to keep a bundle.  I would call the business office a couple weeks prior to Feb 2010 and inform them and there shouldn't be a problem.

0 Likes