Fios telephone install
Nfh2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had fios phone service installed in June, in a nightmarish process that resulted in a hole being drilled through my family room floor destroying the hardwood floor and wall to wall carpeting. After being completely ignored, a whole troupe of VERIZON representatives wandered through my house assuring me they would personally oversee the resolution of the damage. They assured me they wouldn’t let me fall through the cracks, and that they would all follow through. I never hear another word, big surprise. I finally contacted a VERIZON troupe member, and for the financial damage I was referred to their insurance adjuster who plays nasty hardball, for a simple replacement with the same items currently there. I’m not asking for damages, just the replacement of carpeting and hardwood flooring their independent expert (who they pay and isn’t independent), said was needed. I tried to get the phone wires moved from the middle of the family room floor, and the same VERIZON troupe member scheduled a special repair technician who would do the job right. I stayed home all day, and no one showed up for the appointment. It has been six months, and i’m tempted to have the Verizon wires ripped out of my house, even though we’ve been loyal customers in this house for 48 years, and find a new provider. I’m amazed that all of the VERIZON promises to personally follow through were nothing.

0 Likes
Re: Fios telephone install
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nfh,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes