Fix my home DSL phone and internet connection right away
SQLs4all

Dear Verizon customer support,

For the last several years, I am paying Verizon every month close to $80 for DSL line for home phone and internet connection of very average speed.

My phone number is:

{edited for privacy}

I have this Verizon service for several years already, but the last two years I had instead of Verizon phone service “VERIZON PHONE & INTERNET TORTURING”.

The dial tone of my home phone (212-979-5637) began regularly to disappear approximately three years ago.  At the beginning it lasted only couple of hours, then it began to last day or two but at least I had my internet connection (on the same DSL line), but the last couple of months the internet connection began also to disappear and I have completely dead phone for which Verizon continue to send me bills. 

Last couple of months my home phone (212-979-5637) has dial tone and internet connections only couple of hours and then it is gone for several hours or even several days.  When the dial tone comes back it lasts again several hours or days and then again is gone for several hours or days.  I do not see when this Verizon torturing is going to end?

Last month I paid my Verizon bill though I had to deal with this unpredictable service.

I paid $65 for what?  For having to go out in the rain, and in the cold and during the night to send and receive email or to browse the web from public Wi-Fi connections while I was paying Verizon to have this connection at home.

It was very stupid of me to pay that Verizon bill.

And I had to purchase $30 one month mobile phone connection to have phone because my Verizon home phone didn’t have dial tone most of the time. 

This month I didn’t have connection for almost three weeks but now I have $68 Verizon bill for not having service.  I am not paying this bill and I will discontinue my Verizon account if you do not fix my connection right away. 

I do not need a home phone and home internet connection that are unpredictable and work only when I am not at home – what for – to pay bills to Verizon for nothing?

During the month of May 2013 it was even worse. 

My Verizon dial tone disappeared on May 8, 2013 and didn’t come back for two weeks.

When finally it came back I had dial tone and internet connection for couple of hours and then I didn’t have for couple of hours.  What I am paying for - to be made a mockery of Verizon with my own money?

Please, fix my phone and internet connection (212-979-5637) immediately. 

The problem is always in the Verizon equipment in the basement of the building and at the switch at the local datacenter.

Do not bother to send technician to my home and schedule appointment in two weeks as you did over the last two or three years. 

Do not waste the time of your technicians.

I have suffered long enough.

For the last two months I am not getting dial tone and internet connection for days and weeks. 

If you do not fix this problem right away, I will discontinue my Verizon subscription on Monday (June 10, 2013) because I haven’t had dial tone and internet connection most of the time last two months and the problems with my home phone DSL connections persist already three years.

Best regards

Almost former Verizon customer

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Fix my home DSL phone and internet connection right away
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes