Freedom Essentials Landline Phone Call Forwarding
mmilmaster

I am trying to set up my Freedom Essentials Landline phone call forwarding.  I want it to forward to a different number right away, 0 rings.  I have spent countless hours on hold without ever having a call answered by Verizon, so I have spent countless hours on chat.  Through chat, no one has been able to get it working.  Can you please help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Freedom Essentials Landline Phone Call Forwarding
jonjones1
Legend

@mmilmaster wrote:

I am trying to set up my Freedom Essentials Landline phone call forwarding.  I want it to forward to a different number right away, 0 rings.  I have spent countless hours on hold without ever having a call answered by Verizon, so I have spent countless hours on chat.  Through chat, no one has been able to get it working.  Can you please help?

https://www.verizon.com/home/phone/

There is a user manual at this website.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@mmilmaster wrote:

https://www.verizon.com/home/phone/

There is a user manual at this website.

0 Likes
mcima

Hi! Did you get anywhere with this? I have been working with Verizon for about 2.5 hours now and no one seems to be able to get it done. They are telling me that the feature is not in my service. I am asking what IS included in the Freedom Essentials plan then, and they are now "working on locating the document for this" to let me know.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@mcima wrote:

Hi! Did you get anywhere with this? I have been working with Verizon for about 2.5 hours now and no one seems to be able to get it done. They are telling me that the feature is not in my service. I am asking what IS included in the Freedom Essentials plan then, and they are now "working on locating the document for this" to let me know.

There is at the link I gave directions for Freedom Essential and digital phone and the old pots phone. Just select the proper service.

0 Likes