Great....upgraded my bundle and was forced into digital voice. Now I've lost my 2nd phone line
RacerD
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm beyond frustrated yet again with Verizon and trying to do an upgrade.  I upgraded my bundle and was forced into digital voice. Really didn't care to change my phone but went ahead.   So today I wake up to no 2nd phone line or distinctive ring line.  I've spent 2+ hours on the phone trying to get someone to get my phone line back and I'm so sick of being transferrred, calls dropped, wrong department, etc.  I don't have time for this **bleep**!  Plus...the online chat isn't working either.  I give up! 

If there is a tech person out there that can help me get my line back....please tell me who the heck to call without getting a one hour + run around with no help!

Deanne

Frustrated in Keller

0 Likes
Re: Great....upgraded my bundle and was forced into digital voice. Now I've lost my 2nd phone line
RacerD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another great new thing...now I have features I specifically did not want on my phone such as call waiting!!   How do I get rid of this on my main line?  It is so annoying to be talking to someone and have the call wait beeping in.  Why couldn't they just leave my landline alone.  I DID NOT want digital and I think it sucks you are forced into this change just because you want to upgrade your TV/Internet. 

Now to see if I'm really getting 35/35 FIOS after all this hassle....

0 Likes
Re: Great....upgraded my bundle and was forced into digital voice. Now I've lost my 2nd phone line
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your phone upgrade issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've moved your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
RacerD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks guys. I have responded to the PMs.  Still no solution today...phone line still dead. 

They really need to make this apparent online when you are doing a bundle upgrade.  It never asked me anything about the 2nd phone line. It just said my service would be upgraded to digital and warned of listening to voice messages before the upgrade. I thought the entire service, including additional lines, would be upgraded to digital. Not that they would drop my line!  This was never stated online.  😞

0 Likes
RacerD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Arghhh.  I had a guy on Verizon Live Chat help me a little yesterday and he said he disabled the call waiting on the main line for me and it is NOT disabled. Just had it beeping in on me while on an important call!  It is the most annoying service.  This was a feature I had turned off on my regular landline before as well.  Now I have it again...I do not want it.  How can I eliminate it?  Not just on a per call basis.   😞 

0 Likes