HELP - I need to know how to file a complaint with Verizon Management!
Mekdog123
On Thursday, May 30th, I returned to Verizon Fios after being with Comcast for less than 30 days. The technician was not able to properly install my telephone service. It has been 5 days and I still do not have a home phone. I finally located a repair ticket online, and it said the problem would be fixed June 2nd 9pm, will that time has passed. My kids are going back to school today, and I will have no way of knowing if they made it home or not because I can not call them. Verizon begged me to come back and this whole thing has been a nightmare. When I look online I don't even recognize the bundle info on the screen, it doesn't match my order emails at all, and it shows that I don't have telephone service on my acct, though I have a triple play bundle, that doesn't make any sense. I think I have been more than patient, five days is a very long time. I can't even give my kids my cell, because it is a cell provided by my job. Who do I complain to!
0 Likes
Re: HELP - I need to know how to file a complaint with Verizon Management!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: HELP - I need to know how to file a complaint with Verizon Management!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Mekdog123

Due to no response, we have closed out the case in our private support area. If you need immediate support, please reach out to us at 1.800.VERIZON. Have a good day.

Jon

0 Likes