HELP NEEDED FROM THE UK
trophy3681

I live in the UK.

Renters are going in to my New Port Richey Fl condo next month and I need to get a residential phone line activated.

I have been a customer of Verizon before but have been without a home phone for many years as I had no need of it for my infrequent visits to Florida. So I do not have a phone number.

My question is whether I am able to purchase a phone bundle online as I will not be able to visit Florida before the renters come in. Or can I call Verizon and order it and pay by credit card?

Anyone have any knowledge?

0 Likes
Re: HELP NEEDED FROM THE UK
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

trophy3681,

You can order  the service online or by phone.  If you go to Verizon.com and order  online you will get a better rate.  You will not get those same rates by calling to submit a order.   Depending on the service you get, If there is something that will need to be installed an adult will have to be there to allow the installer , entry into the residence.

Thanks,

Tonya D. 

0 Likes
Re: HELP NEEDED FROM THE UK
trophy3681

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is that being British, I do not have a social security number so getting a credit check is not that straightforward.

I did phone and apparently I need to get copies of UK driver's licence and passport notarised and faxed through to credit checking section fax {edited for privacy}. Their phone number is {edited for privacy}.

I wonder if you would be able to confirm that the fax and phone numbers are correct as I had difficulty hearing the helpful man I was talking to!

0 Likes