Switch Account

HELP NEEDED FROM THE UK

HELP NEEDED FROM THE UK

Contributor trophy3681
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(367 Views)

I live in the UK.

Renters are going in to my New Port Richey Fl condo next month and I need to get a residential phone line activated.

I have been a customer of Verizon before but have been without a home phone for many years as I had no need of it for my infrequent visits to Florida. So I do not have a phone number.

My question is whether I am able to purchase a phone bundle online as I will not be able to visit Florida before the renters come in. Or can I call Verizon and order it and pay by credit card?

Anyone have any knowledge?

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(351 Views)

trophy3681,

You can order  the service online or by phone.  If you go to Verizon.com and order  online you will get a better rate.  You will not get those same rates by calling to submit a order.   Depending on the service you get, If there is something that will need to be installed an adult will have to be there to allow the installer , entry into the residence.

Thanks,

Tonya D. 

Contributor trophy3681
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(335 Views)

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is that being British, I do not have a social security number so getting a credit check is not that straightforward.

I did phone and apparently I need to get copies of UK driver's licence and passport notarised and faxed through to credit checking section fax {edited for privacy}. Their phone number is {edited for privacy}.

I wonder if you would be able to confirm that the fax and phone numbers are correct as I had difficulty hearing the helpful man I was talking to!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.