Re: HOW to CHECK AMOUNT OF INTERNATIONAL CALL MINUTES USED?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

@foodjack wrote:

The recommended system doesn't work now and hasn't worked for at least 6 days.  When will it be fixed?  When I click on "plan details" the call minutes used do not show.

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
pakman2

The following URL works for me to show the World Plan usage for current and previous month (after you are logged in)

http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Account/MyAccountServicesPhone.aspx

You can also get to the same page by selecting "My Services" --> "Services Overview" from top menu, then clicking on Plan Details under "Home Phone" option.

0 Likes
mwafa

I agree, it is time consuming to find out international minutes used or remaining. It was very easy with my previous Caleb/phone provider at Long Island, NY. Anybody at home was able to listen remaining international minutes just by dialing #225 on the phone handset. Why Verizon can't provide the same EASY system for its customers????? 

0 Likes
josy777
Enthusiast - Level 1

I absolutely hate your website.  Everytime I click on plan details to check my minutes used, it is really slow.  It doesn't show me how many minutes that I have used.  It shows me that I have the service, but not the minutes used.  There has to be an easier way to get this information!! I am so frustrated that I am tempted to cancel my entire service!

ella0261

0 Likes
newveriz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Amen...what a sham scam to allow the customer go over the limit at a premium charge. What a farce. Come on competitors.

0 Likes