Switch Account

HOW to CHECK AMOUNT OF INTERNATIONAL CALL MINUTES USED?

HOW to CHECK AMOUNT OF INTERNATIONAL CALL MINUTES USED?

Moderator Moderator
Message 11 of 16
(4,231 Views)

@foodjack wrote:

The recommended system doesn't work now and hasn't worked for at least 6 days.  When will it be fixed?  When I click on "plan details" the call minutes used do not show.

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Contributor pakman
Contributor
Message 12 of 16
(4,048 Views)

The following URL works for me to show the World Plan usage for current and previous month (after you are logged in)

http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Account/MyAccountServicesPhone.aspx

You can also get to the same page by selecting "My Services" --> "Services Overview" from top menu, then clicking on Plan Details under "Home Phone" option.

Contributor mwafa
Contributor
Message 13 of 16
(4,008 Views)

I agree, it is time consuming to find out international minutes used or remaining. It was very easy with my previous Caleb/phone provider at Long Island, NY. Anybody at home was able to listen remaining international minutes just by dialing #225 on the phone handset. Why Verizon can't provide the same EASY system for its customers????? 

Contributor josy777
Contributor
Message 14 of 16
(3,858 Views)

I absolutely hate your website.  Everytime I click on plan details to check my minutes used, it is really slow.  It doesn't show me how many minutes that I have used.  It shows me that I have the service, but not the minutes used.  There has to be an easier way to get this information!! I am so frustrated that I am tempted to cancel my entire service!

Contributor ella0261
Contributor
Message 15 of 16
(3,072 Views)

Highlighted
Contributor newveriz
Contributor
Message 16 of 16
(2,556 Views)

Amen...what a sham scam to allow the customer go over the limit at a premium charge. What a farce. Come on competitors.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.