In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've been getting calls from this guy after midnight for the past 3 months. Sometimes he'll say something in chinese but most times he is just silent. Tried ignoring but calls are getting more frequent. Tried using *69 and *57 but the call is out of the serving area. Is there anything I can do besides changing my number? Please HELP!
Can't get the number. *69 message says caller is out of service area. *57 does not work either so call cannot be traced. What can I do?
In that thread, it also says you can block a person from sending/calling your number, but it is a subscription service. Have you tried calling Verizon customer service and asking if this is possible when you don't have the number?
Yes, I spoke with a customer service rep and the only solution she gave me was to change my number. That would be a really big hassle. I find it hard to believe that there is no other way around the problem. I thought phone companies could trace any call but according to her if it's out of thier service area then there's nothing they can do with it.
If it is midnight, and you don't want to accept the call, you might try an answering machine, so you don' t have to pick it up, or "call display", so you don't pick up any call that does not have a return number.
I had some idiot calling at night with just heavy breathing. It really scared my wife. There was a very easy solution. I grabbed one of those really loud football horns and put by the phone. And no kidding I picked up the ringing phone around midmight waiting for the first heavy breath then blasted the horn right up agianst the phone.
The idiot never called again. Not sure if I did damage to his ear, but I really don't care and it ended the calls.