Highjacked Phone Records

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Highjacked Phone Records

Message 1 of 4
(717 Views)

I want to go on record and let you know that I am severely dismayed, disturbed and disgusted that you allow my PERSONAL information to fall into the hands of any entity --- including the Federal Government. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Highjacked Phone Records

Message 2 of 4
(664 Views)

Tell your Senator, Congressman, and the President.   Nothing Verizon or any of the other phone and internet companies can do but comply with court orders.  It has been widely reported that such orders were issued to all such companies.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(595 Views)

Seems like Verizon lies about half of what they do.."we do not give out phone numbers to 3rd parties" and now this! You may think they would stick up for the rights of its' customers by this unlawful act. Real sorry I got Verizon and will start looking elsewhere for my services. Like I was told my money is good anywhere!

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(588 Views)
Again all phone companies have gotten such court orders and have been forced to surrender records. Simialarly all US ISP's and many websites. Nothing they can do but comply and honor the requirement to keep silent about them.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.