Home Voice Mial Notification to Email Account
lecajun

I have searched and not found any conclusive instructions on how to setup my home voice mail to notify me via email when I get a message. I do see it is available. Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Home Voice Mial Notification to Email Account
thetick

You need to have Verizon Call Assistant and after it is setup go under the settings tab and add your voicemail password.  Note: I live in White Plains, but have an Elmsford phone number.  The Elmsford voice mail system needs upgrading and does not support voicemail access from Verizon Call Assistance. Support stated there is NO expected date.  Also note the caller id works fine on the TV and sending caller id to email also works fine.   Finally your Verizon #, if not Elmsford, may support some, more, all or none of these features of Verizon Call Assistant. 

0 Likes
johnnyd3

settings tab where???  i have VCA client installed and don't see settings.  i have been to VCA on the web and don't see it either.

0 Likes
MACE

VCA should at least email you when you get a call to your home phone, it should include the callerID that called

However, if a VoiceMail msg was left, when you click on the link in that email and sign in to VCA, for Westchester County, you will NO be able to retrieve any VoiceMail msgs over the web.

About two weeks ago, Verizon told me this is only working in the 5 boroughs of NY, they had no ETA when the local switches in Westchester would have this feature enabled.

Verizon...please roll this feature out in all of Westchester!!!

0 Likes
thetick

I only use the web based VCA.  When I log in the settings tab is the fourth tab from the top on the right right side of the web page.  First is Home,Calls and Messages, Address Book then Settings.

0 Likes