Home line disconnected, verizon won't reactivate
Homelinehelp

Please help, I've called verizon 8 times now to try and reactivate my phone line. I've been with Verizon for over 8 years. So my account got deactivated when I was traveling in December. I've called every week since to figure out why and on the 3rd call they told me it was probably because of the forced fios migration. They did not migrate my system to fios and deactivated my service. I've called every week since to try to get my phone line reactivated and each time they say they will do it and it will work overnight and it has not worked. Please help me get my phone line reactivated. It was the lunar new year recently and I missed all the calls to my home due to this. Please be considerate and let me know what I can do to fix this. Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Home line disconnected, verizon won't reactivate
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Homelinehelp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes