Home phone works to dial out but cannot receive calls - "not in service message"
NotHappy410

I am absolutely furious!  I have been on hold with Verizon customer service several times this past week to fix my home phone issue.  Two hours on hold Saturday before I hung up in disgust.  One hour yesterday before I couldn't take it anymore.

My issue is that my home phone that I had transferred into my new house does not accept calls.  I can dial out all day long, but incoming calls result in the caller receiving a message that the number is not in service.  I briefly talked to a rep early last week who responded by saying "that's weird" and gave me another number to call for FIOS tech support.  That's when the hours on hold ordeal began. 

I am completely frustrated at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Home phone works to dial out but cannot receive calls - "not in service message"
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

NotHappy410,

Since we haven't heard back from you confirming resolution of your problem as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes