Homephone Issue!!
Irmo
Any ways, I unplug the phone cord to my home phone the other day ... which was working fine but bothering me cause of the calls. This morning, went to plug both cord to two different home phone, and neither one work ... The newer home phone have a message that say check the phone line, and when i call the line is busy. *Noted* It rain heavily the day before, live in Stanton CA Any Idea or should I just call customer support
0 Likes
Re: Homephone Issue!!
MisplaceDreamer
Enthusiast - Level 3

1) Do you have a dial tone? - (if No, call repair 800-483-1000)

2) When pick up the phone does it only give you a busy signal? (if yes call repair)

3) or is that only when you try to dial out?  (if yes you may want to check the number you're dialing. If its local and rings busy try from a cell to make sure its also ringing busy that way. If its Long Distance/Local Toll, call customer care, there may have been a change in your long distance plans that prohibit you from calling LD. Cust Srvc 800-483-4000)

4) when you dial ur number is it ringing busy when u know its not? (if yes, call repair)

5) if you are rcving harassing phone calls you can use *57 for call trace to report to authorites or you can put ur number on the national do not call list (donotcall.gov) so telelmarketers cant call either. (remember takes 30 days from the day u placed ur number on there to be in effect)

Hope this helps!

-K

0 Likes