Switch Account

How do I remove the inside wire maintenance plan?

How do I remove the inside wire maintenance plan?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor Dougger
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(4,800 Views)

After several searches, I've gotten a lot of hits about coverage, but none about removal.  When it's listed on the "Change Services" screen, there's a list on the right that has a spot for "removed services," but there doesn't seem to be any facility for actually removing any services.

Inside wire maintenance is a service that I do not require, and like many, I'm looking to trim unnecessary costs from the monthly budget.  How do I nix this service?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(4,799 Views)

@Dougger wrote:

After several searches, I've gotten a lot of hits about coverage, but none about removal.  When it's listed on the "Change Services" screen, there's a list on the right that has a spot for "removed services," but there doesn't seem to be any facility for actually removing any services.

Inside wire maintenance is a service that I do not require, and like many, I'm looking to trim unnecessary costs from the monthly budget.  How do I nix this service?

You must call their business office during normal hours. Many items can be added, but most you must call to have removed.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

Highlighted
Contributor Dougger
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(4,796 Views)

Okie-dokie.  Nobody likes making removing services easy, do they? Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Contributor mardin
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(4,627 Views)

And none of the information about the phone numbers will indicate which one is called to cancel a service. How Verizon-esque.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.