How do I remove the inside wire maintenance plan?
Dougger1

After several searches, I've gotten a lot of hits about coverage, but none about removal.  When it's listed on the "Change Services" screen, there's a list on the right that has a spot for "removed services," but there doesn't seem to be any facility for actually removing any services.

Inside wire maintenance is a service that I do not require, and like many, I'm looking to trim unnecessary costs from the monthly budget.  How do I nix this service?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I remove the inside wire maintenance plan?
prisaz
Legend

@Dougger wrote:

After several searches, I've gotten a lot of hits about coverage, but none about removal.  When it's listed on the "Change Services" screen, there's a list on the right that has a spot for "removed services," but there doesn't seem to be any facility for actually removing any services.

Inside wire maintenance is a service that I do not require, and like many, I'm looking to trim unnecessary costs from the monthly budget.  How do I nix this service?

You must call their business office during normal hours. Many items can be added, but most you must call to have removed.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

View solution in original post

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Dougger wrote:

You must call their business office during normal hours. Many items can be added, but most you must call to have removed.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Dougger1

Okie-dokie.  Nobody likes making removing services easy, do they? Smiley Wink

0 Likes
mardin
Enthusiast - Level 2

And none of the information about the phone numbers will indicate which one is called to cancel a service. How Verizon-esque.

0 Likes