How do I turn off Verizon Voicemail?
lanaroo

How do I turn off Verizon Voicemail?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off Verizon Voicemail?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

If you have Fios Digital Voice you can change the ring counts and the forwards online. However in order to turn off the Voicemail completely, this requires an order. If you still need assistance, please send me a PM.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
tamminate

Hi, I would like to turn off the Verizon voicemail.  Can someone help?

Thanks

0 Likes
rreichle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

You have got to be kidding me?

I can turn it on myself without any help but to turn it back off I have to call customer service???

WHY?

0 Likes
Sabrinarellada

please tell me how I can turn off verizon voicemail and use my home answering machine

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

You can adjust the number of rings to pickup yourself, however to turn off completely you must contact Verizon.

0 Likes
superluddite
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem and have not found a way to do this online. I think I need to delete the voicemail service because all my phones are flashing. I found something online that said I needed to send in an email request for a response.

Superluddite

0 Likes
Malcom
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is a PM and how do I do it?  I want to turn off my voicemail too.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

PM = Private Message.  Click on the posters name which sends you to their profile.  In the upper left of the screen there should be an option to send a private message.

0 Likes