How the heck to get some Verizon Management support????
bogus129

For the last two weeks, I have been trying to get Verizon to resolve an issue with our FIOS digital voice services to no avail.  I have shown a great deal of patience concerning this matter; but, my patience has run out.

On your website, and on your FIOS iPhone app, Verizon advertises the ability to check voice mail and activate call features such as call forwarding, two features my wife and I would like to use.  I have attempted on multiple occasions to access the Verizon FIOS Digital Voice Account Manager.  Each time after entering my user name and password a webpage comes up that has no hyperlinks showing FIOS Features “Calling Plans”, “Online Voice Mail”, and “Calling Features”.  There is NO ability to access any of the features.  Nothing.

I have been on-line with your techs.  I have been on phone calls and desktop sharing sessions with your techs.  Each has seen the issue first hand and kick the can down the Verizon tech support road to no resolution.   The last time I contacted Verizon, a formal Verizon ticket was created, ticket {edited for privacy}.  After several days, the issue was still not resolved.

I received a call from Verizon Saturday afternoon checking on my problem.  The tech explained to me that no one had apparently worked the issue.  I verified the issue was still not resolved, including sharing my desktop yet again to so the tech could verify the problem yet again.   The tech acknowledged the continuing problem and said Verizon still need to work on the issue.  DAH!!!!  On Aug 17, 2013, at 1:48 pm, I received a text message saying my work request has been resolved.  Not true.

The inability of Verizon to resolve my problem has become troubling.  Moreover, the continued time-consuming process of trying to get Verizon to fix my issue is not working. 

What do I need to do to have Verizon resolve my issue once and for all?  At the very least, I would like for some management intervention into my issue.  I have screen prints concerning my issues.

0 Likes
Re: How the heck to get some Verizon Management support????
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@bogus129 wrote:

... Verizon advertises the ability to check voice mail and activate call features such as call forwarding, two features my wife and I would like to use.  I have attempted on multiple occasions to access the Verizon FIOS Digital Voice Account Manager. ...

What do I need to do to have Verizon resolve my issue once and for all? ...

I'm not at all certain I understand your issue, but it appears that you are trying to manage FiOS Digital Voice online.  If that's the case, have you tried visiting:

http://www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

Works for me.

0 Likes
bogus129

Exactly what I am trying to do and cannot.  Of course I have visited the web address you provided.  That is where all the trouble starts.  I just wish someone could provide me an email address to get through to someone in management!!! 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bogus129,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

bougus129,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Josh B

0 Likes