Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

How to Register Complaint Regarding FiOs Customer Service

gisara
Contributor
Contributor

How to Register Complaint Regarding FiOs Customer Service

Message 1 of 2
(552 Views)

I called because I was unable to receive incoming calls on my phone.  It took 40 minutes and then they told me that I needed to call back tomorrow during normal working hours to get it resolved.  I was told I could not have a direct number to avoid the phone tree but that I should tell them that they checked the IVAPP and it showed a pending order and that they needed to contact OCG group to push the pending order.  I asked whether they could convey this information themselves in my record and they said no.  I asked if I could file a complaint and they put me on hold.  A supervisor picked up and promptly disconnected me.

All along, the customer service rep was polite and professional, but the process is clearly broken and the end result is terrible.

1 REPLY 1
TonyaD_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: How to Register Complaint Regarding FiOs Customer Service

Message 2 of 2
(422 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.