How to file a complaint with Verizon customer service
likewu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a 10MB fios internet with digital voice phone bundle plan, then i switch to a higher speed internet with a different phone plan for extra $10 a month. When the bill came its was way more than $10, it used to be around $74 a month, but that month it was $98! turns out the phone plan was not compatible with California LIfeline program, so verzion can not apply Lifeline credit. 

So i called customer service, they agree to switch back to the digital voice plan but they have to lower the speed of my internet, yet the price internet doesnt change. I was paying $69.99 for 50/25, now i am paying the same price for 35/35. But the representative promised me to get me back on Lifeline program and a decent monthly payment. 

When the new bill came it was $112!!, even more than last month. I called many times they keep blame the me for not knowing the phone plan can not be subsidized by the LIfeline program, and i have to register for Lifeline again now i have the digital voice back! If I knew this i would never switch to that phone plan. Its FRAUD.

They promised me of a application from Lifeline in 5-10 days, it never came. Then I called California LIfeline, they said I was never offthe lifeline program, and i am still enrolled in the Lifeline program, also that phone compnay does not have the right to terminate my Lifeline eligibility. Why was i not recevied the LIfeline credit for last month then?

This is a serious problem, because the customer service representative told me I am not enrolled in the program when i am clearly enrolled. 

Where can i find a way to file complaints? this is not just bad customer service, this is cheating to customer!

Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon customer service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes