How to get 1 month old phone history records?
reyzay

I have a Verizon Fios phone and I need phone records for December 2013 (Dec 22 - 24 specifically).  I looked online access for this but unfortunately, since I just set the "full access" setting today, the call logs section only display phone records for today (Jan 17, 2014).  

I called the billing department as well and spend a good 15 minutes and they are hopeless as well. Any ideas how I may be able to get my December 2013 phone records?  I am quite surprised it is this difficult since it is a Fios service (digital supposedly) and it is less than a month old data.  

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: How to get 1 month old phone history records?
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try reviewing your old bills online.  The online version of the bill has full call history and even can download to a spreadsheet.

I'm not sure if it's only available to paperless bill users.  Try it and see.

If that doesn't work, you could always try the NSA.  🙂

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Re: How to get 1 month old phone history records?
Justin46
Legend

@reyzay wrote:

I have a Verizon Fios phone and I need phone records for December 2013 (Dec 22 - 24 specifically).  I looked online access for this but unfortunately, since I just set the "full access" setting today, the call logs section only display phone records for today (Jan 17, 2014).  

I called the billing department as well and spend a good 15 minutes and they are hopeless as well. Any ideas how I may be able to get my December 2013 phone records?  I am quite surprised it is this difficult since it is a Fios service (digital supposedly) and it is less than a month old data.  

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

If you really have Digital Voice service, then you should be able to go to the calls and messages area in MyVerizon and find the last (up to) 200 calls, both in and out. The display, at least for me, is 20 pages of 10 calls/page.

If you do not have Verizon's Digital Voice service I am not sure you can get a call log, don't know.

Hope this helps.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes