How to lose a 15 year loyal customer
Dave_D886

To start off I have 2 business lines, our business has been here for over 30 years, and half of that time we have used verizon landline services. Since before i can remember we have had to call verizon to have a technician come out about once every 3 months because we would constantly have a "dead" line, i cannot fathom how much money we have lost over this.  It has come to a point where we know 5 of the technicians personally by name. 

Fast forward to the present day, we have to call a technician out at least once every month now for the same problem on the same line. This month however we have had to call over 16 times now. Both phones where down for around 3 days, resulting in thousands of dollars lost since over 50% of our business comes through the phone. Everytime we call its the same answer " theres a outage in the area, nothhing we can do blah blah blah it will be fixed tomorrow" well its 3 days later and still nothing. Going to switch to xfinity in a coupe of days now after 15 years of getting crapped on by verizon, urging my other business friends t switch as well since they are starting to experience the same problem .  

You`d think after I lost all that money they`d at least credit my account for at least a month or two, but no still paying 200 for headache and high blood pressure. Would not wish verizon service on my worse enemy. Their internet is pretty great tho. 

0 Likes
Re: How to lose a 15 year loyal customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dave_D886,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes