I need immediate help!!!
Sue77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't make or receive phone calls on my landline. There is a loud noice on it and I can't hear who is there and I don't know if they hear me. I tried to call Verizon and the automated service says the call can't be completed. I need my phone. I have no cell phone. I have disabilities that I may need to use my phone. Pease help me!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need immediate help!!!
Sue77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I'm sorry for not responding much sooner. A very nice gentleman showed up a short time after my last message and fixed the problem. Thank you so much for your speedy response and patience. You did a great job at restoring my service so promptly.

View solution in original post

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sue7,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes
Sue77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I'm sorry for not responding much sooner. A very nice gentleman showed up a short time after my last message and fixed the problem. Thank you so much for your speedy response and patience. You did a great job at restoring my service so promptly.