quick menu

I used the chat feature to access help on how to listen to voice mail and/deactivate service

I used the chat feature to access help on how to listen to voice mail and/deactivate service

Contributor newbie1
Contributor

all i wanted to do was learn how to listen to my voicemail messages that i didn't even want to have setup in the first place, and i googled it and answered my own question while waiting on the chat person, get through all her **bleep** info and questions, i also decided to just deactivate the darn thing since i really didn't want it in the first place and was never told thats where my calls would be going after one ring, i finally after a month figured it out. but i was told i had to be transferred and after there was someone available they would help me, even after i asked for just a link to do it myself. well i googled, that also, and did it in a matter of about 5 seconds, i tried to tell vlad or whoever thanks but i already did it, but this person apparently had already left the chat and didn't reply so i disconnected. The chat feature is a total waste of time as far as i'm concerned this is not the first time i have deeply regretted wasting more than 30 minutes of my time to a simple easy to answer question by your reps. NO MORE WILL I EVER use the chat feature again.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios