If My Phone Doesn't Work, Why Do They Show Me a Phone Number for Support
IHateVerizon991

I hate verizon support.  It is the worst in the world.  I am having problems with my phone - no dial tone so no inbound or outbound calls.  However, when I come to support, they send me to a contact us page that has a phone number when I select that my phone is not working.  Verizon is a bunch of **bleep**!!!!

0 Likes
Re: If My Phone Doesn't Work, Why Do They Show Me a Phone Number for Support
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

There are a number of ways to request technical assistance.  Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent

0 Likes
IHateVerizon991

I called on my cell phone, described my problem and the automated system transferred my call.  After the transfer, the system said, no one is available to answer this call so it is being disconnected and then it hung up on me.  Another wonderful experience with Verizon!  I hate Verizon and the "customer service" (if you could even call it that) SUCKS!!!

I **bleep** HATE VERIZON!

0 Likes
IHateVerizon991

All I want to know at this point is how do I cancel this **bleep** service!  I am so tired of their crappy service that all I want to do is cancel!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You might want to try this:

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

If you do not want to try the troubleshooter and the schedule a repair feature, then you will need to contact Verizon via one of the methods on the page referred to above.

0 Likes
IHateVerizon991

I went to the portal you suggested.  Here is what I received after clicking on the "No Dial Tone" option:

We have encountered an error. Don't worry, it's our fault.
Please either try again, or review other support topics that can help you resolve your problem. 

Nice!!!  WELL DONE VERIZON!

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

If you need further assistance please contact us here or you can contact us on Twitter, facebook and Google+. We are on these sites 24/7.

Thank you,

Bert

0 Likes
frustratedhere

Hi -I am trying to find some help!

As I cannot call Verizon (phone not working), I have been trying to reach someone online to no avail (including FB and online chat services that were disconnected and now "unavailable").

My motorola droid razr will not turn on, despite charged battery (or even when plugged in). It is useless, despite being less than a year old. What can I do?

Thanks,

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@frustratedhere wrote:

Hi -I am trying to find some help!

As I cannot call Verizon (phone not working), I have been trying to reach someone online to no avail (including FB and online chat services that were disconnected and now "unavailable").

My motorola droid razr will not turn on, despite charged battery (or even when plugged in). It is useless, despite being less than a year old. What can I do?

Thanks,

You are posting in the wrong forum.  You need to post in the wireless forum, not the land line forum.

0 Likes