Impossible to port landline number.
Giordano1

I'm trying to port my landline number to another provider and I'm having problems doing it.

I tried two different companies and both of them said that there are some problems on Verizon side that prevent the number to be released.

I want to do that in order to cancel phone service, TV and just keep Internet service, to lower my bill.

I've been trying to port the number for more than a month now and in the meantime I keep paying more than $100 montly bill!

Did anyone have the same problem? How did you solve it?

0 Likes
Re: Impossible to port landline number.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
mcarew

Contacted Verizon service rep, still can not port phone to new provider, won't go thru switch.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes