Incoming Call Block
ratchetmom

I'm having trouble finding where to delete a number from incoming call block since I've reached the 100 limit.  I want to add several more numbers from charity telemarketers.  The Verizon website to do this is not user friendly at all.  You shouldn't have to jump around from page to page to find which numbers to delete and then go back and add a number.  Where do I find the list of numbers that I've already put on the list?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incoming Call Block
Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

When you log in to the Verizon website you should see a page with all of your services on it.  There should be a section for "Your Phone"

Within the "Your Phone" section click on "Manage your phone".  That should open up the Phone Management page.  Very near the bottom of the Phone Management page there is a section for "Additional Features" and under that there is "Phone book".

Open the Phone book page and find "Calling Features". Open "Calling Features" and notice there is a line for "Incoming Call Block". Click on the down arrow button and your list of blocked calls will be displayed. You can then add or delete numbers from the list.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

jbren
Enthusiast - Level 3

you really have to jump through hoops to get to this list.  It's listed somewhere under calling features. I have to hunt for it every time I need to use it. Verizon does not make it easy. With all the scam, phishing, robocalls and neighbor calls, the number should be increased from 100 to unlimited!

Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

When you log in to the Verizon website you should see a page with all of your services on it.  There should be a section for "Your Phone"

Within the "Your Phone" section click on "Manage your phone".  That should open up the Phone Management page.  Very near the bottom of the Phone Management page there is a section for "Additional Features" and under that there is "Phone book".

Open the Phone book page and find "Calling Features". Open "Calling Features" and notice there is a line for "Incoming Call Block". Click on the down arrow button and your list of blocked calls will be displayed. You can then add or delete numbers from the list.

Hope that helps.

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can skip the other Verizon pages, especially as you have to logon again anyway, and go right to the fios dv page.  http://www.verizon.com/fiosvoice/

0 Likes
blueribb
Contributor - Level 1

If I block a number, what does the caller hear on their end ? 

0 Likes
hoochkitty
Enthusiast - Level 1

They could increase this to 1 million call blocks and it would still not be enough.  I am on the Do Not Call list and Nomorobo but every day I get calls.  Then I go in and look at my incomming calls and must add 7 or 8 to the call block list. 

SidB1
Enthusiast - Level 1

"The party you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time."

0 Likes
Go_Go_Granny

Thank you!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually varies by service and sometimes by area of the country.  But some version if the "user is not accepting calls" is common.

0 Likes
AlohAnn
It..... almost helped. Beneath the Additional Features Category I do have Calendar and Phone Book. Phone Book selection results Introduction -- Set Backup Numbers (highlighted and only actual selection) and Finish. Very top states FIOS Digital Voice Setup Wizard. No "Calling Features" or "Incoming Call Block". Thought I had it but no such luck. Next thought? And thank you.
0 Likes