Re: Incoming Call from my own Landline Phone Number
maddog9991

Here we are in 2019 with FiOS and the same situation still occurs. I had 6 calls just this week as described.  You would think with FiOS and all the technology to look at caller id, that spam calls would be a thing of the past. Worst part is, someone called me back stating my number was calling them in hang-up calls. I suspect that is also part of the issue when they spoof your phone number.  Seriously, Verizon, you have been in the phone business for decades, this should be an easy solution.

0 Likes
maddog9991

We have had nomorobo for years.  This did not fix the problem. They are getting past nomorobo because they spoof local call numbers.  It's called neighborhood spoofing.

Shame they have a name for it.  To be honest, this is really harassment.  And Do Not Call?  Seriously, been on that list since it started.  Totally useless.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes