Re: International calling plan minutes per month usage
buriram

on 12/21/2012 the new web site was able to show the minutes of usage as i was on the phone with tech support. since then it stop working. verizon has problems with this issue. under the header voice management just not complete. the tech department is no help. they are not the web site designers. the do not talk to each other. i will call the tech people again. if you go over your plan minutes you will see it on your bill under details. it been two weeks now that the new web site was started. i see when the correct this. the web site is just too busy. too much selling products.

0 Likes
Re: International calling planminutes per month usage
tommytopaz

Ahhh got it ..  Go to My Verizon..then at the top under the tab My Services..click on ‘Mange My Services’..then on the left hand side of screen

you’ll see a tv icon with a ‘My Services’ next to it.  Under it click on “VOICE” .then you’ll see VERIZON WORLD USAGE PLAN..then Click on ‘Manage’

To the right of the globe icon. ..there you can view current and previous month usage.    Dang I was looking for this for a long time.  Hope that helps.

0 Likes