Switch Account

Is Verizon Down?

Copper Contributor actor212
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(591 Views)

My DSL suddenly cut out last night, and this morning I could not log on for love or money.

I came into work and tried to log into register a trouble ticket and now I can't even get to My Verizon (except for this forum) and verizon.net returns a null webpage.

I verified this was a problem at Verizon's end by asking my IT department to give it a try, and it looks like at least two boroughs in NYC are down. Is this a national problem or just regional to the city?

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor catsgee
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(575 Views)

I live here in Richmond, and my problem, for a while anyway, was not being able to get my Verizon home page to come up. I had the browser capabilities and could go any other place on the web I wanted to go, but could not get my Verizon home page to load. Now it is fixed? and I am OK/

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 3
(574 Views)

@actor212 wrote:

My DSL suddenly cut out last night, and this morning I could not log on for love or money.

I came into work and tried to log into register a trouble ticket and now I can't even get to My Verizon (except for this forum) and verizon.net returns a null webpage.

I verified this was a problem at Verizon's end by asking my IT department to give it a try, and it looks like at least two boroughs in NYC are down. Is this a national problem or just regional to the city?

I have been unable to get to My Verizon this morning, except for briefly one time, and then it quit again.

Edit: It appears to be working now, at noon Central time.

I have no clue what problems Verizon may be experiencing, but yesterday morning my FiOS internet connection was up and down like a yo-yo from maybe 2 am until 9 am or so, Central time. Then my Digital voice phone service died in the middle of a call about 9:30 am, and no dialtone for a while, but came back by 10 am or so.

Apparently some widespread problems the last couple of days. Smiley Mad

Keller, TX 76248

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.