Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm looking to buy a new cordless phone system, but everything out there for home landline POTS is cheaply made, overpriced, primitive junk. I wanted to put together my own VoIP solution, based on corporate handsets.
So as to not introduce even more line delay, or lose my phone #, I'd like to be able to connect directly to DV's SIP trunk, rather than get my own FXO to SIP adapter.
Right now, my call flow is looking like this:
Verizon > ONT-SIP end-point > ONT-FXS > POTS PSTN (analog phone line) > FXO/SIP server > VoIP phone
I'd like to simplify that to:
Verizon > SIP > VoIP phone
A plus is if the SIP can be provisioned over the ONT's ethernet port, without also switching internet over, as I'd like to use a seperate router for my end of the VoIP flow.