It is raining so no phone service again
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3
Guess the technician did not find all the bare wires and something is shorting out again because of the rain. No dial tone and when our number is called, it is busy.
0 Likes
Re: It is raining so no phone service again
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RuralCopper,

Would you like us to reopen your private support case?

0 Likes
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3
I just submitted a repair request but you may want to link to previous reports in case it is not the same tech as we had the last time. May as well have the history. Thanks for the quick response and acknowledgement of the issue.
0 Likes
darst2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Welcome to my world!! They say Misery loves company, I guess there are a lot of miserable Verizon customers out there!

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RuralCopper,

Your private support case has been reopened.  Please access your thread and let the agent know the latest information about your issue.

0 Likes
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3
I just updated the re-opened case for the tech. It stopped raining and now the dial tone has returned. Not sure what the tech will do now but it is annoying to lose phone service every time it rains.
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3
I cannot believe it... No sooner did I post and then it started to rain again. Dial tone is gone ... Ugh!
0 Likes
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3
My neighbor lost dial tone last night as well ... same as last time. Those of us at the end of the road have problems when it rains. I cannot get to my private support case on this phone to addcheck this commentaddress so please let tech know. Thanks.