Just moved in, unable to get phone service
Mariay2010

I just moved into this place few days ago, I called Verizon on Tuesday 1/19 to set up my home service, the person I talked with was very helpful, ran my credit, told me that everything was fine, gave me my new phone number and promised to have everything ready by Wednesday 1/20. Well, here I am on Thursday night, no phone and completely frustrated after been told by several of Verizon representatives that they don't know what 's going on, that it will be ready tonight after midnight, last night after midnight… I feel that they are all a bunch of liars.  I was planning to connect other services as well but instead I’m considering moving everything to my wireless company and forget about Verizon.  I’m sure Verizon won’t care about a small potato like me, this is a big company but, I work in retail and talk daily with many people, I will share my experience with them, who knows, maybe I can start by talking to my congressman and lobbing for more that just one company to serve my area, after all I don’t want to do business with a company who don’t want my money.

0 Likes
Re: Just moved in, unable to get phone service
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1
Hello Mariay2010...that is so far from the truth. We do care about our customers and I realize that your current experience doesn't reflect that. Allow me to turn this around for you, I will look into this for you if you would please fill out the attached form so I can access your account. Thank you so much and I do apologize for your inconvenience. https://www98.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/
0 Likes
Re: Just moved in, unable to get phone service
chosen7

I have to agree with Mariay2010. I called Verizon on January 20, 2010 they ran my credit everything went thru fine. Was told on January 21, 2010, my service would be on. Here I am January 27th still no service. Spoke with a supervisor in Tech support and was promised a tech today. Just received a call that no tech can come out.

I am very upset and dissatified with Verizon. They proclaim to give excellent customer service but do not deliver on their word. In the past 6 days I have spoken to over 15 people and no one can answer me why it is taking sooo long for my service problem to be addressed. I work for a prominent University in customer service and I definitely will be talking to people and expressing my dissatifaction with Verizon.

I have also placed a call to their corporate office because this is not th way to gain my support, business or trust in Verizon!

0 Likes